Articles of interest – August 13, 2018
Howard Friedman, Religion Clause
- Brendan T. Beery, Rational Basis Loses Its Bite: Justice Kennedy’s Retirement Removes the Most Lethal Quill from LGBT Advocates’ Equal-Protection Quiver, (Syracuse Law Review, Forthcoming).
- Rachel A. Harmon, Policing, Protesting, and the Insignificance of Hostile Audiences, (Knight First Amend. Inst. (Nov 2, 2017)).
- William D. Araiza, Animus and its Discontents, (Florida Law Review, Forthcoming).
- Teemu Ruskola, Notes on The Neutered Mother, or Toward a Queer Socialist Matriarchy, (Emory Law Journal, Vol. 67, No. 1165, 2018).
- Julia Quigley, Payments in Lieu of Trouble: Nonprofit Pilots as Extortion or Efficient Public Finance?, (NYU Environmental Law Journal, Vol. 26, No. 2, 2018).
- Tesch Leigh West, When Corporations Go to Church: Free Exercise Under Hobby Lobby, [Abstract], 27 Boston University Public Interest Law Journal 37-71 (2018).
- Carson Holloway, Judicial Review and Subjective Intentions, [Abstract], 9 Faulkner Law Review 1-26 (2017).
- Hon. Kenneth Starr, [Abstract], Presidents as Tradition Creators and Tradition Keepers, 9 Faulkner L. Rev. 27-43 (2017).
- Roberto Rosas, The Ecclesiastical Tribunals Field Hospital for Wounded Marriages The New Matrimonial Processus Brevior, 16 Seattle Journal for Social Justice 427-485 (2017).
- Allan W. Vestal, Cents and Sensibilities, 20 University of Pennsylvania Journal of Constitutional Law 245-311 (2017).
- Patrick Weil, Freedom of Conscience, But Which One? In Search of Coherence in the U.S. Supreme Court’s Religion Jurisprudence, 20 University of Pennsylvania Journal of Constitutional Law 313-370 (2017).