Articles of interest – August 11, 2014
Howard Friedman, Religion Clause
- Vincius Marinho, The Tension Between Normativity and Plurality in Religious Dogmas and in Constitutional Principles, (June 23, 2014).
- Carl Mosk, Liberal Nationalism, Religious Nationalism, and the Human Development Index, (July 16, 2014).
- Ciara Torres-Spelliscy, The Democracy We Left Behind in Greece and McCutcheon, (July 18, 2014).
- Cyra Akila Choudhury, From Bandung 1955 to Bangladesh 1971: Oppressed Populations, Self-Determination, and Third Worldist Failures in South Asia, (July 31, 2014).
- Todd E. Pettys, Doubting Abood, Finding Religion at Hobby Lobby, and More: Civil Cases in the Supreme Court’s 2013-2014 Term, (Court Review, Vol. 50, Forthcoming).
- Houssem Eddine Bedoui & Walid Mansour, Performance and Maqasid al-Shari’ah’s Pentagon-Shaped Ethical Measurement, (July 16, 2014).