Articles of interest – April 9, 2018
Howard Friedman, Religion Clause
- Mary Nobles Hancock, God Save the United States and this Honorable County Board of Commissioners: Lund, Bormuth, and the Fight Over Legislative Prayer, (76 Wash. & Lee L. Rev. (2019 Forthcoming)).
- Jonathan Moreno, Church Attendance, Petty Crime and Rain, (March 29, 2018).
- Steve Sanders, Dignity and Social Meaning: Obergefell, Windsor, and Lawrence as Constitutional Dialogue, (Fordham Law Review, Forthcoming).
- Shawn Fields, Brief of Amici Curiae Constitutional Law Scholars in Support of Respondents in Trump V. Hawaii, 17-965, (San Diego Legal Studies Paper No. 18-340 (2018)).
- Steve Sanders, Pavan v. Smith: Equality for Gays and Lesbians in Being Married, Not Just in Getting Married, (American Constitution Society Supreme Court Review 2016-2017).
- Timothy Horley, Rethinking the Heckler’s Veto After Charlottesville, (Virginia Law Review, Vol. 104, No. 8, 2018).
- L.A. Latif, An Explication on Broadening the Definition and Scope of Maximum Available Resources Under General Comment 14 of the ICESCR to Include Islamic Taxation in Financing the Right to Health, (Biomed J Sci & Tech Res 1(3), 2017).