Articles of interest – April 4, 2016
Howard Friedman, Religion Clause
- Paul Horwitz, Against Martyrdom: A Liberal Argument for Accommodation of Religion, (Notre Dame Law Review, Vol. 91, No. 4, 2016).
- Tim S. Braimah, Divorcing Sexual Orientation from Religion and Politics: Utilizing the Convention Grounds of Religion and Political Opinion in Same-Sex Oriented Asylum Claims, (International Journal of Refugee Law, 2015).
- John D. Blum, Restoring the Parameters of Public Health in a Time of Hobby Lobby and Ebola: The Case for a Wellness Account, (2 Belmont Law Review 119 (2015)).
- John Fahner, Free Conscience in Decline: The Insignificance of the Free Exercise Clause and the Role of the Religious Freedom Restoration Act in the Wake of Hobby Lobby, (2 Belmont Law Review 185 (2015)).
- M. Cathleen Kaveny, Law, Religion, and Conscience in a Pluralistic Society: The Case of the Little Sisters of the Poor, (Boston College Law School Legal Studies Research Paper No. 394, March 2016).
- Vincy Fon, A Talmudic Bankruptcy Solution: The CCC Principle, (March 21, 2016).