Articles of interest – April 20, 2014
Howard Friedman, Religion Clause
- Anna Su, Book Review: Separation Anxiety: The End of American Religious Freedom?, (Constitutional Commentary, Forthcoming).
- Jonathan G. Burns, The Banking Sector in Post-Revolution Egypt: Is Islam the Solution?, (29 Banking & Finance Law Review 319, No. 2, 2014).
- Thomas A. Schweitzer, Is Prayer Constitutional at Municipal Council Meetings?, (27 Mun. Law. 26 (2013)).
- Levi Cooper, Bitter Herbs in Hasidic Galicia, (JSIJ 12 (2013), 1-40).
- Zia Ullah Ranjah & Shahbaz Ahmad Cheema, Protection of Legal Status of Women in Pakistan: An Analysis of the Role of Supreme Court, (International Journal of Physical and Social Sciences, Vol. 4, Issue 4, 2014).
- Danièle Hervieu-Léger & Janet Bennion, The Meanings of Marriage in the West: Law, Religion and ‘Nature’, (Robert Schuman Centre for Advanced Studies Research Paper No. RSCAS 2014/38, 2014).
- Dale Carpenter, Windsor Products: Equal Protection from Animus, (Supreme Court Review (2014 Forthcoming)).