Articles and books of interest – August 11, 2013
Howard Friedman, Religion Clause
- Kara Loewentheil, When Free Exercise Is A Burden: Protecting ‘Third Parties’ in Religious Accommodation Law, (August 6, 2013).
- Susan C. Hascall, Islamic Commercial Law and Social Justice: Shari’ah Compliant Companies, Workers’ Rights, and the Living Wage, (St. John’s Law Review, Vol. 88, No. 1, 2014).
- Engy Abdelkader, To Judge or Not to Judge: A Comparative Analysis of Islamic Jurisprudential Approaches to Female Judges in the Muslim World (Indonesia, Egypt and Iran), (Fordham International Law Journal, Forthcoming).
- Iain T. Benson, Religious Interfaith Work in Canada and South Africa with Particular Focus on the Drafting of a South African Charter of Religious Rights and Freedoms, (HTS Teologiese Studies/Theological Studies 69(1), Art. #1319, DOI: org/10.4102/hts.v69i1.1319 (2013)).
- Muhammad Munir, Freedom of Expression, Information, Thought and Religion in Islam and Convention on the Rights of the Child (CRC), (July 13, 2013).
- William E. Nelson, The Persistence of Puritan Law: Massachusetts, 1660-1760, [Abstract], 49 Willamette Law Review 307-409 (2013).