Articles and book of interest – November 7, 2016
Howard Friedman, Religion Clause
- Sally Tyler, Of Temples and Territory: The ICJ’s Preah Vihear Decision and Implications for Regional Dispute Resolution, (University of the District of Columbia Law Review, Forthcoming).
- Shaun Alberto de Freitas, Doctrinal Sanction and the Protection of the Rights of Religious Associations: Ecclesia De Lange v The Presiding Bishop of the Methodist Church of Southern Africa, (Potchefstroom Electronic Law Journal, Vol. 19, 2016).
- Nancy Levit, After Obergefell: The Next Generation of LGBT Rights Litigation, (84 UMKC L. Rev. 605 (2016)).
- Ashraf Booley, The Rights and Freedoms of Moroccan Women: Has the 2004 Reforms Benefited Moroccan Women?, (Potchefstroom Electronic Law Journal, Vol. 19, 2016).
- R.P.C.R. Rajapakse & Hiruni Nirmali Kaushala, Islamic Banking in Sri Lanka – A Literature Review, (Imperial Journal of Interdisciplinary Research (IJIR) Vol 2. Issue 6 pp. 1346-1352 (2016)).
- Mohamed Badar, The Self-Declared Islamic State (ISIS / Da‘Esh) and Ius Ad Bellum Under Islamic International Law, (The Asian Yearbook of Human Rights and Humanitarian Law (2017) vol. 1).
- Muhammad Masum Billah, Extensive Use of Ḥilah in Islamic Banking and Finance, ((2015) 59.1 Islamic Quarterly 65-88).