Articles and book of interest – November 26, 2018
Howard Friedman, Religion Clause
- Bob Rush & Steve Sanders, Brief Amici Curiae of Scholars of Law, History, Bioethics, Gender, and Sexuality in Good v. Iowa Dept of Human Resources, (November 4, 2018).
- Marc Greendorfer, Discrimination as a Business Policy: The Misuse and Abuse of Corporate Social Responsibility Programs, (November 6, 2018).
- Etienne Toussaint, The New Gospel of Wealth: On Social Impact Bonds and the Privatization of Public Good, (56 Hous. L. Rev. 153 (2018)).
Recent and Forthcoming Books:
- Ronald Hutton, The Witch: A History of Fear, from Ancient Times to the Present, (Yale Univ. Press, Oct. 2018).
- Donald A. Westbrook, Among the Scientologists: History, Theology, and Praxis, (Oxford Univ. Press, Dec. 2018).
- Mohammad Hashim Kamali, Crime and Punishment in Islamic Law: A Fresh Interpretation, (Oxford Univ. Press, Jan. 2019).
- Giuliana Chamedes, A Twentieth-Century Crusade: The Vatican’s Battle to Remake Christian Europe, (Harvard Univ. Press, June 2019).
- Adriano Prosperi, Crime and Forgiveness: Christianizing Execution in Medieval Europe, (Harvard Univ. Press, July 2019).