Articles and book of interest – February 11, 2019
Howard Friedman, Religion Clause
- Puranjay K. Vedi, Working Paper: Muslims, Their Identity and Discontent in India, (October 1, 2018).
- Puranjay K. Vedi, Working Paper: Decoding Anandpur Sahib Resolution, (November 19, 2018).
- Puranjay K. Vedi, Working Paper: A Brief Introduction to Old Russia, (November 19, 2018).
- Kathryn Chan & Howard Kislowicz, Divine Intervention, Part I: A Study of the Operation and Impact of Non-Governmental Interveners in Canadian Religious Freedom Litigation, ((2019) 90 SCLR (2d) Forthcoming).
- Ronald James Krotoszynski, ‘The Devil Is in the Details’: On the Central Importance of Distinguishing the Truly Public from the Truly Private in Reconciling Equality and Religious Liberty, (Religious Freedom, LGBT Rights, and the Prospects for Common Ground (William N. Eskridge, Jr. & Robin Fretwell Wilson, eds., Cambridge University Press 2018) (Chapter 7)),
- Howard Kislowicz & Senwung Luk, Recontextualizing Ktunaxa Nation v. British Columbia: Crown Land, History and Indigenous Religious Freedom, ((2019) 88 S.C.L.R. (2d) 205-229).
- Lonen Titia, In Search of An EU Approach to Headscarf Bans: Where to Go after Achbita and Bougnaoui?, (Review of European Administrative Law; Vol. 10, Nr. 2, 47-73 (2017).
- Gautam Bhatia, Caste and the Law (January 30, 2019).
- Douglas Laycock, Religious Liberty (set of 5 volumes), (Wm. B. Eerdmans Publishing Co, Nov. 2018).