Hosted by Georgetown University in Washington, D.C., USA, on April 21, 2008, this gathering was the second in a series of three symposia commemorating the 10th Anniversary of the Passage of the International Religious Freedom Act.
- International Center for Law and Religion Studies at Brigham Young University
- The Berkley Center for Religion, Peace and World Affairs at Georgetown University
- Council on Faith and International Affairs at the Institute for Global Engagement
- Council for America’s First Freedom
- Ethics and Public Policy Center, Washington, D.C.
- Religious Liberties Practice Group of The Federalist Society, Washington, D.C.
- Leonard Greenberg Center for the Study of Religion in Public Life, Hartford, Connecticut
- Council on Foreign Relations, New York, NY
Photo by Patrickneil, copyright Creative Commons