Conferences sponsored or co-sponsored by the International Center for Law and Religion Studies in 2015 will include the following:
- Conference "Challenges and Opportunities: Religious Freedom Development in the Sphere of Law" (May 14-16 in Yerevan, Armenia).
- Conference of the African Consortium of Law and Religion: "Religious Freedom and Religious Pluralism in Africa: Prospects and Limitations" (May 18-19 in Windhoek, Namibia).
- 2015 Oxford Conference, "Magna Carta and Freedom of Religion or Belief" (June 21-24 in Oxford, UK).
- Religious Freedom Annual Review (July 6-8 in Provo).
- 22nd Annual International Law and Religion Symposium: "Religion, Law, and Social Stability" (October 4-7 in Provo).